City wide health walks, FREE and open to all. No need to book, just turn up at the meeting point.
Social, emotional and practical support to improve the health and well-being of adults affected by cancer in Staffordshire.
For further details please read this 'Cancer Support Programme Leaflet'.
The Cook and Eat Well team help West Midlands residents make healthy food choices. They offer FREE healthy cooking courses which centre around developing peoples’ cooking skills, understanding of healthy eating and build confidence in cooking a meal from scratch on a budget.
Find out more at the Cook and Eat Well website
Y Weight is a FREE 12 week, group based programme for adults looking for support to lose weight.
Healthy Minds Stoke-on-Trent is a service for any person 18 years and over experiencing anxiety, depression or stress.
Find out more at the Healthy Minds website
Offering you the support you need, Examples of help & support offered are:
- Befriending, telephone call or help to get out
- Bereavement, depression or anxiety support and counselling
- Local activities e.g. lunch clubs or friendship groups or activities in your community
- Support to manage long term conditions
- Debt and money management
- Support with alcohol or drug difficulties
- Mental Health support and many more
Telephone 07504 245 215
Or email: email@example.com