These led short health walks are completely free and take place every day around the beautiful parks and greenways in Stoke-on-Trent. They usually last between 45 and 90 minutes. If you haven’t walked for a while, shorter walks (10 to 30 minutes) are available to help you get going too.
Find out including walk timetables more at:
Social, emotional and practical support to improve the health and well-being of adults affected by cancer in Staffordshire.
For further details please read this 'Cancer Support Programme Leaflet'.
The Cook and Eat Well team help West Midlands residents make healthy food choices. They offer FREE healthy cooking courses which centre around developing peoples’ cooking skills, understanding of healthy eating and build confidence in cooking a meal from scratch on a budget.
Find out more at cookandeatwell.co.uk
Y Weight is a FREE 12 week, group based programme for adults looking for support to lose weight.
Healthy Minds Stoke-on-Trent is a service for any person 18 years and over experiencing anxiety, depression or stress.
Offering you the support you need, Examples of help & support offered are:
- Befriending – telephone call or help to get out
- Bereavement, depression/anxiety support and counselling
- Local activities e.g. lunch clubs / friendship groups / activities in your community
- Support to manage long term conditions
- Debt and money management
- Support with alcohol/drug difficulties
- Mental Health support ... and many more
Or email: email@example.com